Re: [T3] today, i have to make a choice i didn't want to...

Brian:
Are you going to need the money up front, or when we show up. I need to know as this is
a unexpected expense for me ;=) God only knows where I can come up with $2 bucks..... I
know, I'll dig in the couch like the guy on the "Dell" comercials did... Loose change,
pocket change.. Don't sweat it Dude, your getting  a 2 dollar bill ....
Hey that's we can all send him a 2 dollar bill......
Whannnnnn
Richard (PapaG)