From: Big Al [mailto:Big.Al@hvwc.net]
Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2002 2:08 PM
To: list@hvwc.net; VintagVW@listproc.sjsu.edu; type3@vwtype3.org;
Houston New Beetles
Subject: [T3] MP3 players?

OK sort of on topic...

I want to know if anyone has tried to put an MP3 player in a vintage VW
or has any experience with MP3 players in general?

I am curious in putting such a radio in the new project.

any thoughts, suggestions, warnings welcomed.

Big Al

////////////////////////////////////////
Obligatory Signature here:

For your VW Type 3 cravings:
http://www.autographica.com/vw
- Type Three Parts Book Online
- Type Three Cabriolet Prototype Project
- Rebus Project: 1962 Notchback Restoration

...and the Houston Volkswagen Club
http://www.hvwc.net

watch the current project in progress linked from
http://www.hvwc.net