Re: [T3] Birth certificate

<x-charset iso-8859-1>They were at their worst
> with brochures for the British market - they had steering wheels
> painted in on the right hand side and, when they used mirror
> images, they used to have fuel filler flaps painted out and painted
> in on the other side.  It was really tacky.

Why is that tacky, Simon?  I think it's incredible they bothered; on two
apparently identical brochures, one in English and the other in German, it's
amazing the lengths they have gone to, all for us.  More recently they just
say that some illustrations may show a LHD image and specifications may
vary.

Dave.
UK VW Type 3 & 4 Club
http://www.hallvw.clara.co.uk/