Re: [T3] rocky mountain motorworks filing for chapter 11

<x-charset iso-8859-1>> VWOA doesn't own VWOA.com either.Someone in Canada does. But I wonder
> how long until I hear from them. The (I?) DO own "classicvw.com"
> --
> Russ Wolfe

Russ, if you want to hear from them, put an ad for VW parts on your
homepage!  If it's just an enthusiast site, I've heard they don't bother
them.

Dave.
UK VW Type 3 & 4 Club
http://www.hallvw.clara.co.uk/