RE: [T3] rocky mountain motorworks filing for chapter 11

On 14 Feb 2002, at 17:52, Allyn de Vars wrote:

> Maybe their plot is to obliterate any mention of VW's which came before the
> days of water....

Back in the early 80s a friend related the following story to me:

He was looking for a new car and decided to check out a VW
dealership. In the process of talking about VWs current offerings
the salesman made the following statement, "VW has always
stood for front engine, front wheel drive, after all."

My friend was amused, but bought one anyway.