RE: Re: [T3] rocky mountain motorworks filing for chapter 11

I had the same thought, and will black out the symbols on my wife's Jetta as soon as I can.  I'm also going to send a letter to VWoA explaining what I've done, and why.  I will also send a copy of the letter to ALL the groups and organizations that I can, letting VWoA know that as well. I think Dave has the right idea.  I think national support is in order.  Anyone have any thoughts?  If you would like to help organize this please e-mail me off list.

Regards,

John La Francois
'65 Notch S (Nubb)
'67 Beetle (Bubb)
'98 Jetta GL (Wolfgang), soon to be with blacked out VW symbols