Re: [T3] Tire sizes

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Hello-

>  They are available, but 195/60/15's are alot more common. Does
> anybody have any expierence with these. The 195's are
> only 10mm wider. I have stock rims. Also, she has
> 65r15's on the back and I would like to run the same
> size all the way around. Thanks Ken.

I HIGHLY recommend against using 195 tires on stock 4.5" rims!  Trust me,
BTDT, and sidewall flex was a very prominant thing.  After all, they only
have a 58% rim coverage.  Common rule of thumb for the street is to run
70-85% or so.  195 on a 5.5" rim is 72%, and again BTDT: the difference in
handling is VERY notable.

Take care,
Shad Laws
LN Engineering - Aircooled Precision Performance
www.LNengineering.com

</x-charset>