[T3] Birth certificate

<x-charset iso-8859-1>I just got the birth certificate for my '65 Notchback today. It left the
factory on 20 September 1964. Country of destination was Netherlands. I'll
never be able to figure out how it got to the USA. It had a couple of
interesting options on it. They are:
M290 mud flap, rear (one of them is still on it)
M260 backrest, rear, without armrest
M286 rear bumper with number plate recess

I have never seen a notchback without the armrest in the rear seat or with a
recess in the bumper for a license plate. When I found my car, it had no
bumpers or interior. Does anyone have any pictures of these items?? Also,
just in case anyone out there has engine number 0 690 404, I want it back.

Neil