Re: [T3] rocky mountain motorworks filing for chapter 11

<x-charset iso-8859-1>> I heard the exact same thing here about a week ago.  The VW shop in my
city
> took down their VW sign and all toys etc that had had any VW logo on them.

Maybe we should be removing the VW badges from our cars in opposition - big
national campaign would leave VWoA with egg on their faces I'd have thought.
Maybe the Beastie Boys had the right idea after all.  I'm glad that this
side of the pond VW support their heritage as best they can.
Can't wear them upside down as the pins don't match that way up, but a new
symbol for the people's car could be as below (join up ASCII vertically!).
Rather fine I think!  We'd better register the mark before VWoA do!

/\/\
 /\

Dave.
UK VW Type 3 & 4 Club