Re: [T3] Nadine is home again

<x-charset iso-8859-1>> I think Jim's right on the money... time to rebuild the Master.

To have the parts on hand, I ordered an Ate MC and waiting to find the ATE
wheel cylinders as we speak.  Yesterday I found that the right rear bleeding
screw is "loose" even when its tight.... (the left one wasn't far off). So
there's one possible area.  Either I didn't tighten them down enough or they
are coming loose because there is so much vibration in the rear (She's
lowered 2" in the back and rides R-O-U-G-H!!)   There is more air in the
rear lines than in the front. (virtually none up front).  So... I'll pull
the drums tonight and look at everything closer.

Jason
68 Notch (Nadine)

I proudly buy my aircooled parts and service from...
The Bug Stop
www.texasbugstop.com