Re: T3's in the NW -- kinda long

<x-charset iso-8859-1>I do kinda like Nana - the one that's short for
> Grandma.  I never had a Nana...

Uh, can we suggest Nashi (pronounced Nah-She) instead of Nana?  Even a few
of us T3ers might give you the ol' raised eyebrow if you start referring to
your Notch as Nana.  Then again, I understand that Nadine was already
taken...

: )

Jason
68 Notch (Nadine)

I proudly buy my aircooled parts and service from...
The Bug Stop
www.texasbugstop.com

</x-charset>