Re: T3's in the NW

<x-flowed>

Joe,
Since there are quite a few islands dotting the puget sound (upper WA)
I hear of a lot of cars that lived most all their lives there.
I really cant say why there seem to be so many t3 (mostly squares) in
Washington, but they also seem to have more than their fair shares of
Notches.
This would make sense, since the border is within a few hours of Seattle.
Portland seems to have a few interesting notches here also...i believe there
is a 73 Australian transplant here also ..(i haven't seen this car in a
while)
Yes with the rainy climate you would think all VWs out here were rust
buckets...but many found homes with garages, and it seems that many T3
survived rather well.

M. Magnia
T3 fastback w a 2.0liter and a rag top
WWW.T3Junkie.homestead.com