Re: [T3] stock exhaust

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Yea, the copper gaskets burn out if they werent properly tightened and it
will have a leak there.
Get the wrench if you can but I used to use a pipe wrench too... and find
someone with a Oxy torch.
Youll spend much less time and money heating these up and removing them,
even if you need to have someone else do it, than you will beating,
twisting, heating, and wholloping that aftermarket exaust till its on
properly :)

Keith