Re: [T3] Nadine is home again

On 11 Feb 2002, at 10:48, Jason R. Ford wrote:

> It did sound external.  It was only when Michelle pushed the pedal
> COMPLETELY down to the floor.  It sounded like it was coming from around the MC.
> I plan on getting under there tonight.

It's possible that it was the completely normal sound of the MC piston
coming to rest at the end of it's travel. It may be important to tell your
"pumper" to find where the end of travel is so it is not hit hard on every
stroke. I hate to think of the stress we can put on those parts if we just
assume that they are infinitely strong and can't be damaged.

-
Jim Adney
jadney@vwtype3.org
Madison, WI 53711-3054