Re: [T3] Nadine is home again

On 11 Feb 2002, at 9:30, Jason R. Ford wrote:

> We did notice while bleeding the brakes that there was a "clicking" while
> bleeding the front right.

Take a good look at the plumbing from underneath while someone pumps on
the brakes. Watch for things which are moving, but shouldn't be. I've seen
MCs which were not tightened down, and it is somewhat common to find the
little spring clips which fix the ends of the hard lines to be left off by some
PO along the line. Either fault should be fixed promptly.

I would expect a "click" to be caused by some external thing like this rather
than an internal hydraulic fault.

-
Jim Adney
jadney@vwtype3.org