[T3] T3 Dual Port Tin

<x-flowed>I have a set of dual port tin that has been powder coated VW Corrado
Yellow.  The set includes:

generator pulley shroud
elbows from fan shroud to upper heat exchangers
fresh air pipes from elbows to mixing boxes
cylinder tin
lower cylinder tin
2 oil breather towers (one for crankcase vacuum and one with out, the one
with out is not powder coated while the one for crankcase vacuum is powder
coated but has rust holes in the bottom, previous owner didn't inspect it
very well)
lower cylinder tin
and engine compartment firewall tin in front of the motor (front is front)

All pieces are in great shape except for the powder coated oil breather
tower which could be repaired if you know how to weld.  If anyone is
interested I will let this go for the cost of packaging and
shipping.  Email me off list if interested.

Greg Irick
Silverdale, WA
gregi@vwtype3.org

'65 Notchback with a Britax sliding rag top.  Plans for a 1679cc motor
using an AS21 case and thick walled 88mm P&C's, with a Resto-Custom
flavor.  Preps underway for installing some NOS rocker panels, lifting the
body from the pan for a pan restoration and welding in some IRS trailing
arm mounts onto a swingaxle rear suspension.

</x-flowed>