Re: [T3] radio questions

<x-charset ISO-8859-1>
> Blaupunkt 2 band (# 111 035 101 B) What is the approx year & name for this
one? (It is 6/12V switchable, so that apparently makes it an export model,
right?)

This is the one I have. It is 12V only, Blaupunkt Wolfsburg III. My one has
a rectangular face plate for 68-69 Type 34, and, as far as I know, Type 1
and Type 14 too. It also has black knobs with a VW logo. Did the Type 3
still have the trapezoidal face plate after '68?

As far as I know, and I may be wrong on this, this type was available after
'68

Daniel Baum,
'69 Type 34