Re: [T3] stock exhaust

<x-charset iso-8859-1>PeterP=> It looks like I'm going to try and defy the odds.

The hard part is getting them apart without ruining the tin on the
exchangers. If you can get hold of a suitable wrench, I'd recommend trying
it with the assembly in the car first. That way you have the engine to hold
the exchanger for you. Just don't ruin a head to beat the odds.

=> Where can I get the 46 mm (1 13/16) muffler wrench?

I have a Snap-On purpose-made, open-end wrench, the one with the heavy 12"
handle. I'll lend it for a deposit and shipping.

Steven Ayres, Prescott AZ
'66 343

</x-charset>