[T3] Type 3 & 4 Website unplugged

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Sorry it's down at the moment - some operative at the ISP pressed the wrong
buttons when we changed the account type a month ago, and the computer
closed it yesterday without further checking.   Doh!
First stupidity from them in about 6 years, but it's a biggie.

They're trying to sort it out - last day's unread e-mails also lost, so if
you wrote, that's my excuse for not responding.

Ironically there was the largest number of page-accesses in one day
yesterday - about 1000.

At worst I'll have to reload the whole site.  Buy BT shares - they stand to
make most out of this, or I could send a copy on CD maybe.

Dave.
UK VW Type 3 & 4 Club
http://www.hallvw.clara.co.uk/
------