Re: [T3] sqbk's 4 sale on line

<x-flowed>Thanks for the heads up, but I've been searching that site for months, and
haven't seen anything reasonably priced in my area.  Plus, they don't give
email addresses for most folks.  For my time, I'll take www.thesamba.com,
much better selection and somewhat knowledgable sellers.

>From: VinceLo4t@aol.com
>To: type3@vwtype3.org
>Subject: [T3] sqbk's 4 sale on line
>Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 14:41:05 EST
>
>i notice e-bay postings come up a lot i thought i would mention this
>website.
>sorry if this has been brought to your attn before but this is where i
>found
>my 70' sqbk from the original owners. just go to the search portion and put
>in what you are lookin for.
>
>http://www.collectorcartraderonline.com

>Too much? Digest! mailto:type3-d-request@vwtype3.org Subj=subscribe

</x-flowed>