From: Mark Healey [mailto:marksvw@healeyonline.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2002 20:19
To: It's a list
Subject: [T3] Brake Caliper Rebuild Question

Before I started to rebuild my brake calipers I decided to read the
procedure thoroughly.  It says that you need compressed air to remove
the pistons and a special took to get them back in at the right angle.

I don't have a compressor or the special tool.

Muir doesn't have anything on rebuilding them.

Can I get the pistons out without a compressor and how?

Can I eyeball the angle at which they are replaced?

Mark Healey
71 FI auto square
71 FI manual square
marksvw@healeyonline.com