RE: [T3] Brake Bleeder Valves

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Run the hose from the bleeder UP from the nipple.

If you run it down to a bottle, an air bubble can
remain in the hose if you can't get enough flow to push
it all the way through the hose and into the bottle.

One stupid little bubble can remain right at the exit
of the nipple and get drawn back into the cylinder,
over and over.

Running the hose UP immediately after the nipple
(over the tire) and then down to the bottle, there is
a short distance to where gravity keeps fluid down,
and the air goes up without any help.  A short push on
the pedal results in that last stinking bubble heading
out of there, up to the top of the hose loop to stay.

I have had a long miserable history of bad bleeding until
I stumbled upon this technique, or rather just sat and
stared at the problem until clarity or insanity hit me.

You decide which it was!

Jeff  '67 Sqbk