Re: [T3] RE: [T3] Abarth muffler, get it while it's hot...

> Correct me if I'm wrong, but if I recall correctly didnt David O have
> an original on his early square that he brought to the redwood meet

	Actually, I think that about 20-25% of the cars there had Abarth
mufflers -- Todd's got one on his '66, doesn't he?  (I think it went
something like this:  a shop lost his stock muffler, so they have him the
Abarth that they had sitting around!)

-Greg