Re: [T3] New to list too...sort of...

The puller may or may not be necessary, but you can
find a small 2 or 3 armed puller at any tool shop
(Sears, etc...).
The belt should deflect about 1/4 inch to 1/2 inch
when you push on it between the 2 pulleys. Any less
and it's too tight, any more and it's too loose.
I guess I'm too far away to help until you move out west.