Re: [T3] Re: E-BAy offerings

<x-flowed>I too have some experience bidding on items on Ebay, although not always VW
stuff.  However, I've found the sellers on Ebay to be pretty decent people,
it is the other bidders you have to watch out for.  Often, they will show no
interest until the last 5 minutes, and then will take an item right from
under your nose if you don't pay attention.  Furthermore, some of these
folks will turn around and list the items they just bought for higher
reserve prices....

And then, there's always the dreaded "shill" bidders that will list an item,
and then log on with another ID and bid on their item to push up prices and
increase
"interest".

Joe
Prospective T3 owner