RE: [T3] Abarth muffler, get it while it's hot...

<x-charset iso-8859-1>My fancy 2.25", s/s, cat-back, mandrel-bent, free-flow muffler, exhaust
system from MagnaFlow for my Jetta was $320.  VW's rule!

I think the reason for the ridiculous price is it's not mass-produced.  For
anyone thinking about doing it, spare me the lecture.  I took business and
economic classes in college and am familiar with R&D and production costs
and such.  The price may be reasonable for covering their costs but that
does NOT justify such a high price tag.  Obviously meant for those with more
dollars than sense or just money to burn...

    Toby Erkson
    air_cooled_nut@pobox.com