[T3] Local Siting

<x-flowed>Washington State
0700 hour local
'67-'68 Variant (SQBK) with Washington plates (yes, i did remeber it)
Dark Blue w/primer around edge of roof line, looked pretty stock.
southbound I-405 through Renton in the usual Oregon Missed (the RAIN missed
Oregon and hit us) that we keep get here in the Puget Sound region.

Tom Hay
'72 Variant Blue w/'68 bullet turn/parking lights
'72 Variant Beige (but the 4 yo calls it Whitey)

</x-flowed>