Re: [T3] Car Cover

<x-charset iso-8859-1>GrantV=> I live in Virginia, the car is outside

I've had several covers made of what's known as Evolution IV material, which
is pretty tough stuff -- it'll stand up to Arizona sun for about four years.
The new NOAH fabric on the market appears to be a little tougher, but I
haven't tried it. California Car Cover products have (so far) fit properly
for me. I expect that most of the brands on the market are produced by one
or two companies, the quality seems pretty uniform.

Steven Ayres, Prescott AZ
'66 Grosse Karmann