Re: [T3] Are FM 6v radios available?

<x-charset iso-8859-1>=> I have a rectangular faceplate that I think came
=> out of a beetle, would that work in the 34?

Nope. There's a trapezoidal indentation in the dash that requires the proper
shape and size plate. The '69s and I think the '68s came stock with small
rounded rectangular plates, but they don't look right to my way of thinking;
I believe it was an economy move toward the end of the run.

Steven Ayres, Prescott AZ
'66 Grosse Karmann