Re: [T3]Growing and fermentating groups to Parma

On 5 Feb 2002, at 7:05, Erick wrote:

> Sounds good man. In the near future we should schedule a time and place. I am
> going to make a practice run there as soon as I buy my Trooper in a few
> weeks. That way if my fasty breaks I can just tow it home. While I am there I
> will check out a few places we could meet up.

Yes, as time gets closer we need to arrange collection spots and times. My
guess is that good collection spots would be interstate rest stops, scenic
outlooks, etc., but recommendations from people who know the area are
always likely to be better than something any of us chooses from 1000 miles
away.

-
Jim Adney
jadney@vwtype3.org