Re: [T3] Rear window Seal

well, I took the seal and "sized" it by estimating,
But it doesn't look like it fits....but i have not
tried fitting it on the window yet...if not...bummer,
i'll just use the old one...and clean it up a little.

When i bought it from bill and steve's he just
cross-referenced the numbers....someone else might be
able to look it up...and get the right seal.

BTY i only paid $15 so i thought it was worth a try...

- Heather
'71 Fastback Emma
http://vwdreamer.tripod.com