Re: [T3] Please help!! Please help!!

Thanks for you kind words Dave. Stop it or you will bring a tear to my
eye! As far as taking the
car, when i go to germany i need a beater type car and my type3 is no
everyday beater type
car. I would have to drive her in the winter in southern germany and i
just could not do that.
I have a guy coming down from Philly today and he seems to be an old
school vw guy so there
may be hope. The first guy just left and i will not sell the car to him.
It would be bad, bad bad!
I will keep you guys posted. Also i just wanted to thank all of the
people who have given me
advice and offered to store my car for me...for free! Big thanks to you
all!
later,
jesse
still holding out for hope!

Dave wrote:
> I just wanted to let you guys know the situation I am in. I am selling

> my squareback because i am moving to Germany in May or June.

It would probably be worth what you're getting plus the cost of shipping
Europe when you get here.  There's a fine bunch of enthusiasts to help
you
keep it running over here, so why not bring it?  It wouldn't be the same

from UK to USA as UK prices are high and you are LHD, but UK is
(virtually)
the only RHD in Europe, and Germany is a fine place for a LHD German
car!

If this fails, make sure he comes aboard vwtype3.org and we'll do the
rest!

Dave.
UK VW Type 3 & 4 Club
http://www.hallvw.clara.co.uk/