Re: type3-d Digest V02 #77

<x-charset iso-8859-1>> I heat my home with LPG, and it is about the same price as gasoline, and
it
> has no road use tax on it.

Not so in the UK though.
I did wonder when we change (soon) from coal for central-heating to oil or
gas it might be worth getting LPG for the house heating for that reason, but
using it in a car would be illegal without paying the vehicle-use tax, and
it's a small village with neighbours who might be jealous!  Not a big
problem if you're a mile or ten apart, but 15 feet away isn't far enough.

Dave.
UK VW Type 3 & 4 Club
http://www.hallvw.clara.co.uk/
------