[T3] Please help!! Please help!!

I just wanted to let you guys know the situation I am in. I am selling
my squareback because i am moving to Germany in May or June.
There is a guy coming down from Cleveland to look at the car and i think
he is going to buy it but he is my worst nightmare! He is buying the
car for his wife and she is going to drive it all year long! In the salt
and everything. I asked if he knows how to work on aircooled Vw's and he
said
he owned a 68 beetle once and he should be able to figure it out. I told
him it has fuel injection and he did not even know vw's came with fuel
injection.
I can see him taking the car to the repair shop and the first things the
guys will say is "lets rips off that stupid fuel injection cut up the
wiring and lets put
carbs on her!" I almost came to tears today thinking about the quick
death she will die. I can't help but to think of the many days in summer
i spent lovingly tuning her up, waxing her, fixing any little detail
that needed to be fixed with the utmost loving car, parking at the end
of the parking lot just so no one would park next to her.
It just makes me sick. Keep in mind this car is original and has never
been tampered with!
Sorry this is a little off the subject but I feel awful. What should I
do? I feel like a family member has gotten cancer. Should i hold out and
try to find someone else
to buy the car? Help Help Help!!!
sad and depressed,
jesse