Re: type3-d Digest V02 #77

<x-charset iso-8859-1>MPG goes down with LPG, you mean!  Yes, I've heard that, but not more than
about 10%, so it will be cheaper to use LPG if (a) they keep the duty low
and (b) if you do enough miles to save enough to cover the extra consumption
and the installation costs.  Remember, in the UK we pay getting on for $4
for a US gallon of gas (petrol) and about half that for LPG.

Dave.
UK VW Type 3 & 4 Club
http://www.hallvw.clara.co.uk/
------