Re: [T3] Not quite there yet (addendum)

You said you used 2.5 litres correct?  I'm not very good at metric
conversions but I think this is too much to begin with.  2.5 quarts is the
correct amout which would translate to about 2 liters (give or take, I think
the coversion is 4 litres = 4.2 quarts).

>>Finally, I noticed that there is a big tear in the rubber part of my oil
>>filler tube. Does anybody have one?

I think I have one of these I could send you.  I'll have to check.

Jason Smith
71 Square FI AT
72 Fastback FI AT
http://jasontsmith.tripod.com/vw.htm