Re: [T3] The Purple side...

<x-flowed>For the moment, Keith, I plan on driving it as is... but, I may be passing the engine on to a fellow listee that needs a stocker 1500N for his stock ride. We will see. If so, the engine from the pink notch will find its way into the purple one. If this happens, then the pink car will need a new motor of course... and it my just get really, really dark!

--
Brian Fye
1964 Notch Speedster 2332cc http://www.geocities.com/menacefye/