[T3] EFI gone mad!

Hey all,

'73 EFI...went on a 200 mile round trip journey this weekend. My wife followed and I lost power, slowing down to about 60-65 and smelled burning oil. The wife called on my cell and said the car was smoking badly. I pulled over and noticed the pressure sensor hose had come off, hooked it back up, no problem, ran normally. I drove the remaining 70 miles home with no problem.

Started up this morning and I noticed a backfire or similiar growling noise coming from the intake at aggressive acceleration, but not at cruising speed. Runs great, plenty of power, but is idling rougher than normal. I check my dwell, timing, etc religiously, and will check them before heading home from work.

Any other possibilities?

TIA,
Robb