Re: [T3] Not quite there yet (addendum)

> > I think it is likely that the air cleaner is acting almost like a
> > choke and making it run richer. As I know that rich = death when the
> > car is in gear, I think I need to make it even leaner to get it
> > running.
>
> Not to belabor the obvious, but have you cleaned out the air
> cleaner? You need to change the oil and wipe out the bottom half.

Well, I did clean it out and change the oil some time ago when I first got
the car running, but I haven't looked at it since then. I haven't really
driven the car or even run the engine all that much. I'll take a look inside
to see if it's blocked up.

Daniel Baum
1969 Type 34 automatic
http://www.qldesign.com/type34