From: Brian <vwfye@frontiernet.net>
Subject: Re: [T3] we are home! part 2
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2002 21:58:08 -0800

Well, after a couple hours sleep, and servicing the borrowed tow vehicle, I got to it with the Notchback. We now have working wipers, working lights, working horn, dash lights and a battery that is charging! Still need to put the correct lug nuts on, fix the radio face plate, put new wheel bearings on, fix the pop outs, reverse lights, adjust the shifter and do a needed tune-up. All in all, it is the best kind of project... Rustfree, but needing. I hope to have some updated pictures on the web site by Sunday PM. Thanks for letting me rant...

--
Brian Fye
1964 Notch Speedster 2332cc http://www.geocities.com/menacefye/

MSN 8 helps eliminate e-mail viruses. Get 3 months FREE*. http://join.msn.com/?page=features/virus&xAPID=42&PS=47575&PI=7324&DI=7474&SU= http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg&HL=1216hotmailtaglines_virusprotection_3mf