Re: [T3] Help...I think my valve is stuck?

    Thanks for all the advice guys.  I removed the valve assy and was able
to loosen the adjusting screw with wd40 and a large screwdrive.  Felt good
to be able to resolve this myself.
    Another thing though, I also changed the oil and near the screen I found
two broken washers(?).  They were about 1/8" thick and about 1/2" in
diameter, they seemed made out of some kind of carbon material.  Any ideas
what they are and what it means to find them in the oil?

Thanks,
Jason Smith
71 Square AT FI
72 Fasty AT FI