Re: [T3] the mystery deepens

On Sat, 2002-12-28 at 10:10, Mark Fuhriman wrote:

> OK, then here are the possibilities:
>

> 2) poor connection somewhere between the relay and the pump (look over the
> connectors and general condition of the wires - everything tight and
> corrosion-free?); or

There are some pump wire connections under the front trunk liner. It is
a red wire, and a brown wire running together. They could be inside a
black plastic sleeve. If I remember correctly, there is a connector for
these wires near the left rear corner of the gas tank.

--
Russ Wolfe
'66 FB MT (It drove)