Re: [T3] Auto Transmission

>>Is your throttle cable adjusted properly?
>>I think so, I performed the proceedure, but I don't know if I did it
correctly.  I followed the bently instructions but I could not >>move the
arm back any further.  BTW, how would this effect the top speed in 2nd gear?

Oops!  Throttle cable.  I was thinking the shift lever cable.  But I don't
think the throttle cable is out of adjustment, the engine rpm's are very
high, the AT just does not seem to respond to the engine rpm.

Jason
71 Square FI AT
72 Fasty FI AT