[T3] tranny woes

Happy Holdays Volks,

I am having some problems with my tranny...well, I
think the clutch and/or shift rod really...I lost
reverse the other day, it had been acting up, so I
adjusted the clutch cable. However I think I over did
it, as then I had NO GO...after RE-adjusting I got it
to move a litte better than before...She still like to
pop out of reverse, but I can get around...I got some
instie on the 'gear change rod coupling'...are we on
the right track?...while down there should I replace
it all?...Cable,Bowden,coupler, and the 'nylon
bushing' for the rod?...sorry about the
rambling...Safe Holidays to all...Ken.

=====
Ken Simons