Re: [T3] Baroness won't %$#@*%& start again...

On Wed, 2002-12-25 at 12:16, Jim Adney wrote:

> I sometimes use my Fluke digital on the cars, but the one I keep out in the
> garage is a 45 year old Knight-Kit in a big case with a big analog meter. It's
> actually perfect for working on cars because the way it is set up I get a 0-16V
> scale on one setting. There is also a 0-8V setting which would be perfect for
> the 6V cars, but I never see any of those.

Admit it Jim, your eyes are getting old like min, and you need the big
display. :=)
Analog meters react quicker than digital. Most digital meters have about
an 8 millisecond filtering delay built into them. An analog meter has
some meter dampening, but not that much.

--
Russ Wolfe
'66 FB MT (It drove)