Re: [T3] fresh air scoops (was Over priced ? or perhaps justrightly priced)

Ben wrote:
>I find that drops of water from in between the mudguards and bonnet at the
>very front flick up and hit the windscreen. I only notice that after it has
>finished raining, but the bonnet is still wet.

>Does anyone else notice that?

 Yeah I get that on my cars after it rains, but it happens the most when
slowing down for a stop sign. Jim, over here in the US we call mudguards
fenders, and a bonnet a hood, its that little corner pocket. Does anyone also
notice that its always splashing up water the worst in front of the driver?

Bob 65 Notch S w/ Sunroof
       69 Square AT-the baby suburban