Re: [T3] Over priced ? or perhaps just rightly priced

On Behalf Of Jason Weigel
Sent: Monday, December 23, 2002 11:43 PM

The cars I have that I cling to and would not sell. The unrestored 63
pearl
white notch and the slow going 62 Anthricite notch.

http://images.andale.com/f2/115/106/2789089/1040704050565_aa.jpg
http://images.andale.com/f2/115/106/2789089/1040704051309_a.jpg

Jason:

Your right, if I had your unrestored pearl white notch, I wouldn't sell
it either. Nice car.  Restoring a car is one thing, having a really nice
original is another.  I am always slightly amused when people say
"restored to original condition".  It's either one or the other, IMO.

Doug