[T3] FREE FRONT SUSPENSION WITH

I did a stupid thing, I won a front suspension for a type 3
from EBAY , I won it for 25 bucks . Someone locally gave
me a suspension for nothing so I do not need this anymore.
Shipping will cost 150.00 to send it to San Diego but I no
longer need it . I will pay the 25 bucks for the EBAY purchase
so the seller will not get pissed off for 25 bucks payment and not
picking it up. So this is a Christmas present for any of you.
First come first serve for who ever wishes to get it from the
location , e-mail me and I will send you the complete address.
Pick it up or the holder will be authorized to resubmit it in Ebay.

It is located at :

Grawn, MI 49637

Ebay addresss

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1874943566&ssP