Re: [T3] Over priced ? or perhaps just rightly priced

The cars I have that I cling to and would not sell. The unrestored 63 pearl
white notch and the slow going 62 Anthricite notch. Next up for the 62 is
headliner, front and rear glass and OEM NOS carpet! I finaly got the gas
heater to start all the time every time but it still needs a reliable
battery. The one in now is a POS.

http://images.andale.com/f2/115/106/2789089/1040704050565_aa.jpg
http://images.andale.com/f2/115/106/2789089/1040704051309_a.jpg

-jason