Re: [T3] Air Box seals?

Well I cleaned out my right air box, it was filled w/ crap and but the hose was

clogged too. I tested it by dumping a bunch of water in the box, viola, no leak!

BUT, what I did notice, and it appears this has been the major problem of leakage, is

that the gasket around the windshield washer dispenser thingy-ma-bob is bad.

Mine was painted over when I had the car painted...and has since dried and shrunk.

Is there replacements available for these, gaskets and the washer unit?

Thanks,

Dave H